What are the 2018 Toyota Corolla Interior Features?
The 2018 Toyota Corolla provides quality materials, lots of features, and the most comfortable accommodations for your money. Cedartown drivers already know there’s a rich history to the Corolla, and the current model year lives up to the Toyota reputation.
Top 2018 Toyota Corolla Interior Features
- SofTex® Upholstery – The top three trims in the Corolla lineup come with SofTex® upholstery, a special leatherette upholstery that’s as stylish and comfortable as it is durable and resistant to stains and water.
- 60/40-Split Folding Rear Seats – If you’re packing long items into the trunk, all you have to do is fold the 60/40-split rear seats, and you’ll have more room to work with!
- Automatic Climate Control – Most versions of the Corolla come standard with automatic climate control, which is able to adjust itself in order to maintain a pre-set temperature.
- Sport Gauge Cluster – Opt for the SE or XSE trim, and you’ll get a stylish sport gauge cluster with illuminated speedometer and tachometer, alongside easy access to mpg ratings, directions, song selection, and more on the 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display.
- Interior Space: This five-passenger compact sedan boasts a total interior volume of 110.5 cubic feet, and the trunk gives you 13.0 cubic feet of storage space..
Additional Toyota Corolla Features
In addition to the many features mentioned above, the 2018 Toyota Corolla can also be equipped with a variety of bonus features that make it even more comfortable and fun to drive, including:
- Keyless entry
- Push-button start
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated and power adjustable front seats
- Premium metallic trim accents
Experience the Toyota Corolla Interior on a Test Drive in Rome
Want to find out if the new Toyota Corolla is the right sedan for your daily commute? Find out about the latest model with 2019 Toyota Corolla reviews or by comparing it to the Hyundai Elantra, then contact us to schedule a test drive at Riverside Toyota, or to schedule a service appointment based on the recommended Toyota Corolla maintenance schedule. Then take your new Corolla out for a spin and explore the top 3 historic places in Cedartown!
More From Riverside Toyota
The new Toyota Camry is fun to drive and well-appointed, but that’s not all! It’s also an exceptionally safe choice for drivers in the Calhoun region! Whether you ask the NHTSA or the IIHS, you’ll find that the 2019 Toyota Camry safety rating is one of the strongest you’ll find on any midsize sedan. For…
Whether you’re searching for fun features, long-term reliability, or invigorating performance specs, the Toyota RAV4 has exactly what you need. Considered in this light, the excellent 2019 Toyota RAV4 safety rating is just icing on the cake! In this celebrated compact SUV, advanced driver assistance tech and a commitment to the fundamentals come together in…
The Toyota Corolla has always been known for its reliable and safe performance around Calhoun and Cedartown, and the 2020 model raises the bar even higher with tons of brand new technology. Find out what to expect from the 2020 Toyota Corolla safety features with Riverside Toyota. New Toyota Corolla Inventory Contact Us Active and Passive…