What Does ToyotaCare Plus Cover?
Interested in a prepaid maintenance plan? Then it’s worth checking out ToyotaCare Plus, which not only helps Calhoun drivers to avoid rising maintenance costs but also to protect their vehicles for the long-haul, with service completed by Toyota-trained and certified technicians. So what does ToyotaCare Plus cover? Find out what you can expect with Riverside Toyota!
ToyotaCare Plus covers the following routine maintenance:
- Oil and filter changes
- Multi-point inspection, which can include fluids, filters, hoses, and more
- Tire rotations
- Additional services listed in vehicle schedule maintenance guide
- Milestone services at 30,000 miles, 45,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 75,000 miles, depending on the plan purchased
In addition to these services, Cartersville drivers with a ToyotaCare Plus plan have roadside assistance, which covers the likes of lockouts, flat tire changes, jump starts, towing, and more*.
ToyotaCare Plus Plan Options
All eligible new Toyota models come standard with a maintenance plan that lasts for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. This is offered at no cost. When you opt for ToyotaCare Plus, you can extend this maintenance coverage for up to five years or 75,000 miles from the first date when your vehicle is put into service. Options include:
- Three years or 35,000 miles
- Three years or 45,000 miles
- Four years or 45,000 miles
- Four years or 60,000 miles
- Five years or 55,000 miles
- Five years or 75,000 miles
Additional information you may need to know about ToyotaCare Plus includes:
- Qualifying criteria: Must have 31,000 miles or fewer on the odometer and be within 37 months of date of first use
- Plan features: ToyotaCare Plus provides timed service reminders and complete service history at the end of the plan term.
- Transferability: Your ToyotaCare Plus plan can be transferred if selling to a private party, not a dealership. A $50 charge is administered for transfers.
Schedule Service with Riverside Toyota
More from Riverside Toyota
The new Toyota Camry is fun to drive and well-appointed, but that’s not all! It’s also an exceptionally safe choice for drivers in the Calhoun region! Whether you ask the NHTSA or the IIHS, you’ll find that the 2019 Toyota Camry safety rating is one of the strongest you’ll find on any midsize sedan. For…
Whether you’re searching for fun features, long-term reliability, or invigorating performance specs, the Toyota RAV4 has exactly what you need. Considered in this light, the excellent 2019 Toyota RAV4 safety rating is just icing on the cake! In this celebrated compact SUV, advanced driver assistance tech and a commitment to the fundamentals come together in…
The Toyota Corolla has always been known for its reliable and safe performance around Calhoun and Cedartown, and the 2020 model raises the bar even higher with tons of brand new technology. Find out what to expect from the 2020 Toyota Corolla safety features with Riverside Toyota. New Toyota Corolla Inventory Contact Us Active and Passive…
*Coverage of major and minor services varies by plan. See Agreement for details.