What Does ToyotaCare Plus Cover?
Interested in a prepaid maintenance plan? Then it’s worth checking out ToyotaCare Plus, which not only helps Calhoun drivers to avoid rising maintenance costs but also to protect their vehicles for the long-haul, with service completed by Toyota-trained and certified technicians. So what does ToyotaCare Plus cover? Find out what you can expect with Riverside Toyota!
ToyotaCare Plus covers the following routine maintenance:
- Oil and filter changes
- Multi-point inspection, which can include fluids, filters, hoses, and more
- Tire rotations
- Additional services listed in vehicle schedule maintenance guide
- Milestone services at 30,000 miles, 45,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 75,000 miles, depending on the plan purchased
In addition to these services, Cartersville drivers with a ToyotaCare Plus plan have roadside assistance, which covers the likes of lockouts, flat tire changes, jump starts, towing, and more*.
ToyotaCare Plus Plan Options
All eligible new Toyota models come standard with a maintenance plan that lasts for two years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. This is offered at no cost. When you opt for ToyotaCare Plus, you can extend this maintenance coverage for up to five years or 75,000 miles from the first date when your vehicle is put into service. Options include:
- Three years or 35,000 miles
- Three years or 45,000 miles
- Four years or 45,000 miles
- Four years or 60,000 miles
- Five years or 55,000 miles
- Five years or 75,000 miles
Additional information you may need to know about ToyotaCare Plus includes:
- Qualifying criteria: Must have 31,000 miles or fewer on the odometer and be within 37 months of date of first use
- Plan features: ToyotaCare Plus provides timed service reminders and complete service history at the end of the plan term.
- Transferability: Your ToyotaCare Plus plan can be transferred if selling to a private party, not a dealership. A $50 charge is administered for transfers.
Schedule Service with Riverside Toyota
More from Riverside Toyota
The explosion in used cars for sale continues undeterred right now at Riverside Toyota. If you’re a used car owner, it’s a great time to sell, and if you’re a used car fan, it’s a great time to buy. There might be a shortage of microchips right now across the country, but there’s no shortage…
Toyota’s Camry might be the vehicle that springs to mind most often when people are shopping for a Toyota, but it’s far from the only epic model that Toyota makes each year. The brand’s used trucks for sale are also superstars at our dealership each year. Riverside Toyota has a large selection of both the…
A used Toyota for sale is a chance to save money on your favorite Toyota model without overstressing your budget this year. Countless people are turning to used cars in Riverside for a reliable but frugal option that helps in so many ways. Used vehicles offer practical, luxurious, and high-performance options from a number of…
*Coverage of major and minor services varies by plan. See Agreement for details.