2019 Toyota Camry Safety Rating
The new Toyota Camry is fun to drive and well-appointed, but that’s not all! It’s also an exceptionally safe choice for drivers in the Calhoun region! Whether you ask the NHTSA or the IIHS, you’ll find that the 2019 Toyota Camry safety rating is one of the strongest you’ll find on any midsize sedan. For your convenience, we’ve broken down the evaluations of both agencies, right here:
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration: The NHTSA has awarded the 2019 Camry a 5-star overall safety rating. This comprehensive score reflects its 5-star performance in frontal collisions, side crashes, and rollover prevention tests.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety: The IIHS has called the new Camry a Top Safety Pick+! It’s not hard to see why. This model scored “Good” in every crashworthiness test, and its front crash prevention technology was rated as “Superior.” It also possesses “Good” headlights and “Good+” child seat anchors.
What Are the 2019 Toyota Camry Safety Features?
The Toyota Camry safety features that you receive will vary depending on the trim which you select. However, Calhoun and Rockmart drivers can rest assured: Every model is safe and fun to drive. The following technologies are standard across the whole lineup:
- Star Safety System™ with Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Brake Assist, Smart Stop Technology, and more.
- Ten airbags and universal three-point seatbelts
- Driver and front-passenger Whiplash Injury Lessening (WIL) seats
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column, front/rear energy-absorbing crumple zones, and side-impact door beams.
- Toyota Safety Sense™ P
- Rearview Camera
Drivers who upgrade from the baseline trim will gain access to even more advanced technologies, including a Blind Spot Monitor, a Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Intelligent Clearance Sonar, Rear Cross-Traffic Braking, and a Bird’s Eye View monitor.
Toyota Safety Sense™ P Comes Standard!
Of course, we’d be remiss if we didn’t highlight the best news yet: Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS P) is standard on every 2019 Toyota Camry trim. This full suite of driver assistance features includes each of the following technologies:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/ PD)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/ SA)
- Automatic High Beams (AHB)
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) or Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, depending on trim.
These features use cameras, millimeter wave radar, and lasers to track movement in your surroundings and provide peace of mind on every drive.
Test Out the Toyota Camry Safety Features with Riverside Toyota!
If you’re ready to drive with confidence, start your next adventure by finding a new Toyota Camry for sale at Riverside Toyota! While you’re searching, you might also want to take a closer look at the Toyota Camry color options or explore the Camry scheduled maintenance plan. Still doing research? Explore the Camry interior in depth before you get behind the wheel.
More About the 2019 Camry Features
The new Toyota Camry is fun to drive and well-appointed, but that’s not all! It’s also an exceptionally safe choice for drivers in the Calhoun region! Whether you ask the NHTSA or the IIHS, you’ll find that the 2019 Toyota Camry safety rating is one of the strongest you’ll find on any midsize sedan. For…
Buying a new car in Calhoun is always fun, and finding one in your favorite color is even better! The already-stunning Toyota Camry experienced a full redesign in 2018 and now comes in 13 different shades to help you turn heads during your daily Cartersville drive. New Toyota Camry 2019 Toyota Camry Interior Toyota Camry…
The 2019 Toyota Camry interior has plenty to offer Calhoun drivers. Check out the interior features available on this Toyota sedan, then explore our inventory in a wide array of Toyota Camry colors to find your favorite at Riverside Toyota! View Inventory Contact Us Interior Comfort and Convenience Cartersville drivers looking for comfort and convenience,…