Should You Lease of Buy from Riverside Toyota?
If you're ready to get behind the wheel of a new car, one of the first things you need to decide is whether you want to buy or lease that car. Both are great options, so it really comes down to your own personal needs and preferences. If you're not sure which option is right for you, be sure to check out the list below to learn about the benefits of each option.
What are the benefits of leasing a Toyota?
- Your down payment and monthly payments will be lower if you choose to lease.
- When your lease ends, you can just return the car to the dealer, rather than dealing with the complicated selling process.
- Since your lease will only last a few years, you'll get the chance to drive the latest models every few years.
What are the benefits of buying a Toyota?
- You can keep your car as long as you choose.
- Without mileage restrictions, you can drive as many miles as you want.
- The car payments stop as soon as your auto loan is paid off.
- You are free to customize or alter the car any way you want, since you own the car.
If you have any questions about leasing or buying a new Toyota, don't hesitate to stop by the Toyota financing center at our Rome, GA dealership serving the Acworth, Cartersville, Dallas and Kennesaw areas. We would be happy to answer all your questions then, once you've made your decision, we will help you buy or lease that Toyota that's perfect for you.